Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blog Entry / Miku Diary #1

Location : Home
Time : 1:34am
Mood : Very Good
Health Status : Sleepy/Just recovered from slight sudden fever

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I updated my blog.. I'm in college now :D KLIUC, Kajang. Love that place, I even do better on my studies then SPM LOL. By the way, yesterday as I we're feeling like crap (sick... really) I can't sleep.. so I tried the new Hatsune Miku game for the PSP i just recently downloaded... That game got me for like 2 hours. So I've been thinking, I have nothing to do most of the time so why not do something fun.. my thought is making like a little diary for my progress in the game :D as well with screenshots~! So... here it is :

Day #1
Miku :I received a new master today.. he's name is Zuri. he doesn't look like a japanese guy although he looked like some asian guy.. he looks sick (as if hes about to faint).. just started my first song with him.. let's see how it goes.

10minutes later...

Miku :Hes not bad at all! We've just reached our second song with 'Great' score on the first song! I asked him how did he become so good.. he didn't understand me so it proofs to me that hes not japanese.. besides that, I think we can go far from here.

1 Hour later

Miku :He just found the 'room' button and starts to decorate my room. Although he puts some wierd things on the wall, It's not that bad... Well actually its ugly.

After some time...

Miku :Zuri is away awhile for some reason... I was bored out of my mind
Miku :We played around for like 15minutes before he decided to sleep.. it was kinda late anyway.. oh well. See you tomorrow Zuri~!

No comments:

Post a Comment