Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy new year! (Late greeting)

Location : Home
Time : 12:47am
Mood : Cheerfull
Health Status : Bit Sleepy

Happy 2009 to all! Wish you all have a great year as well as new and fresh resolution for this year. The vote is in and the new RO's name is Sacred Heart RO. Thing is.. I can't find time to continue on it for a while.. busy busy ;) . Oh yea, there is a new game called Luna Online that is BIG on japan and korea now, some say it'll be more popular then RO and RO2... which RO2 let us down really bad.. So come and join Luna Online malaysian server! Go to http://luna.runup.com.my/ and download the game. Don't forget to register! The game is not that heavy, just around 500mb! Meet me in game, my name is CreziFella. I will usually be on Channel 3. I'll continue on SHRO (Sacred Heart RO) after things cleared out a bit around here, and it'll online in around mid january so look out! This is CreziFella, Peace Out~!

No comments:

Post a Comment