Saturday, December 20, 2008

Comic Festival 2008 @ Sunway Pyramid

Location : Indigo Cyber Cafe
Time : 11:13pm
Mood : Happy
Health Status : Normal

Today was a blast! Good thing my sister told me that there is a comic festival being held at Sunway Pyramid. Not sure whats there, me and Iskandar headed there with the help of my dad. I was quite surprised to see.. cosplays (mind me, i have never seen any in front of my eyes lol). There were comic stalls and stalls that sells some anime related goodies.














After purchased the tickets.. which costs RM15, we went in.. holy crap it was nice. Stalls everywhere and everywhere i look there are cosplays, thank god i came lol.

So we start browsing the stalls for stuffs and might catch our interest.. there are. There were bunch of fan made items from popular anime sources.. for me, it was Miku from Vocaloid and Persona 3.

After walk around some more (2 hours later). We spotted our internet idol.... Miku! We chased her, accidently push some guys lol. We manage to snap a couple of pictures of us with her! Damn... that was a nice memory lol.

NEXT TARGET! A cute/beautifull dressed girl, we not sure what she dressed up as but whatever, we took pictures with her too lol, thats what matter *heheh*.

After around 6pm, we head back.. with hands full of anime goodies lol.... finished our money but its worth it... Well, below is a small number of pictures during the festival, i'll stop here, till then, Peace Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment